I am just like you. I laugh. I cry. I trip over my words (and my feet!) and embarrass myself on a regular basis. I can be intelligent and graceful (but only after a few cups of coffee). I often feel vulnerable, but I love when I can feel beautiful and strong in front of the camera. I have a story worth telling. And so do you. You are as unique and interesting as anyone else. And I want to show you how amazing and beautiful you are. My mission with Dawn Fry Photo is to not only inspire high school seniors to be confident, beautiful, empowered, and positive role models, but to also capture that spirit and promise with beautiful artwork that you can treasure for a lifetime.
- I love God.
- I love gardening and cooking, coffee, and chocolate! Though not necessarily in that order. I also have an unhealthy love for all things BACON. And I could eat sushi every day. Especially if it had bacon in it...
- I have 2 little boys and a wonderful husband. And we have far too many pets. Included in those pets may or may not be a couple of chickens. But you didn't hear that from me.
- I am 6' tall. Because of this, I am often asked to reach for things on high grocery shelves.
- I love to tell stories that make people laugh.
- I love to cook for people. If you are good friends with me (or even if you just ask) I will make homemade cinnamon rolls for you every year at Christmas. I usually end up making about 25-30 pans a year during the holidays.
- I love capturing moments on my camera. Though with my family I usually just use my iPhone. Cuz, well, it's always in my back pocket. And the Canon weighs a ton.
- In my pre-photography life, choir and singing filled my days as I earned a bachelor’s degree in Vocal Music Education.
- Most days, you will find me at my computer working on images or feeding my addiction to Facebook.
- I wear blue jeans every day.
- Oh yes, and sometimes I change my hair color…I am naturally blond, but I have been a red head and a brunette and I currently have a thing for BLUE.